See individual posts at gdcop.wordpress.com and individual blogs on GD CoP blogroll Lesley’s blog at lesleykaiser.wordpress.com
Multi-modal books in tertiary graphic design [papers HCC1: 21st Century Bookworks and Elective Project 11: Bookbinding for Limited Editions]
Lesley, Emily, Moata (HCC1) Louise, Iranna (Bindery) Sangeeta, Logan (computers)
Transmedia, mult-modal books, iPads and iPhones in first year Graphic Design tertiary teaching
Watch the video at –
Move over iphone and ipad, the next big interactive thing might be your entire environment?
The latest update to my iPhone proposal can be found at –
An excellent resource including lesson plans. Check out the storify lesson plan for inspiration.
YouTube can be a powerful tool for enabling and sharing Student-generated content.
Features of YouTube:
- Create and share Playlists
- Favourite and share videos
- Comment on videos
- upload from mobile via MMS, email, or apps
- Integration with iOS and Android devices
- Integration with Google Plus Hangouts – ‘Livestreaming’ & ‘archiving’.
- Basic editing via web browser on Mac or PC
- Annotate videos and embed URL links
- Copyright checking of content!
- Relatively good content policies
- A visual search tool!
- Useful Help section, including hints on recording.
- Can be slow connection on campus – due to popularity and Internet bottlenecks
- Weeding through the rubbish
- Audio tends to be an after-thought